For the purposes of European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the data controller is Slimmerlife Diet Ltd of at 10 8A Neilou, 7041 Oroklini, Larnaka, Cyprus.
1 Personal Data
To receive any of the CWP products and enter a weight plan you are required to fill in our Personal Record Form providing us with personal data about you, such as your name, address, date of birth, fax and telephone number, email address, weight, height, photographs, your story, videos as well as with information regarding your health such as pre-existing medical conditions. We ask you to provide this information in order to assess your suitability for receiving the Cambridge Weight Plan products. Without processing your Personal Data we cannot ensure your suitability.
The processing your Personal Data is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or is necessary to take steps at your request prior to entering a contract [GDPR Article 6(1)(b)]. We also process sensitive data such as any pre-existing medical conditions only with your consent, which we use in order to assess your suitability to enter a diet program. Without such data we cannot assess your suitability therefore we cannot offer you a product or a service.
We are committed to protecting your privacy and will only use your personal information in accordance with the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and for the purpose you are providing it.
2 How do we use your information?
2.1 We may use your personal data for the purposes of:
* ensuring that you are provided with the best possible weight plan to help you reach your weight goals;
* providing you with information, products or services as requested by you through your CWP Consultant;
* carrying out contractual obligations owed to you; and
* record keeping
* financial records such as invoices and/or receipts
2.2 We may also use your Personal Data (name, photograph, your story, starting weight, target weight) in marketing campaigns in social media, television channels, our website, . We may only do this if you have completed an affirmative action consenting to do so . If you wish to withdraw your consent for us to use your information in this way you can do this by emailing us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org inserting “UNSUBCRIBE” as the subject. We confirm that we cannot and will not use your personal data for promotional purposes unless we have your
signed consent to do so. We also confirm that CWP will not use personal data for any profiling activity or process and will not adopt any automated decision-making processes.
3 How long do we keep your information?
Information you provide us with the ‘Personal Record Form’ is kept secure for 3 years after your last meeting with your Consultant and then destroyed both electronically and in hardcopy.
Photographs or videos you have consented to use are kept for a maximum of 5 years.
Financial information is kept for up to 7 years unless the tax authorities request an extension
4 Disclosure of your information
4.1 We will disclose your personal information to your chosen Consultant for the purposes of them dealing with a request made by you and for contact with the Consultant
4.3 We confirm that if we do require to transfer your Personal Data to a third party we will only transfer your Personal Data if it is necessary to comply with a contractual obligation that we have with you. We confirm that the third party will retain your data only for the period of time that it is necessary to do so and in relation to a legitimate purpose. We also confirm that your Personal Data shall not be transferred to a country or territory outside the European Economic Area (EEA) unless the transfer is made to a country or territory recognised by the EU as having an adequate level of Data Security, or is made with the consent of the Data Subject, or in regards to the contractual arrangements of CWP with its clients. Where we require to transfer or process your data outside the EEA and the country or territory is not recognised by the EU as having an adequate level of Data Security we will seek your permission in writing before the data is transferred or processed and we will also ensure that adequate Data Security is in place.
5 Your rights
Under the GDPR you have the following rights:
* The right to be informed: this means anyone processing your personal data must make clear what they are processing, why, and who else the data may be passed to
* The right of access: this is your right to see what data is held about by you a Data Controller.
* The right to rectification: the right to have your data corrected or amended if what is held is incorrect in some way.
* The right to erasure: under certain circumstances you can ask for your personal data to be deleted. This is also called “the Right to be Forgotten”. The Right to be Forgotten is not absolute. It would however apply if the personal data is no longer required for the purposes it was collected for, or your consent for the processing of that data has been withdrawn, or the personal data has been unlawfully processed.
* The right to restrict processing: this gives the Data Subject the right to ask for a temporary halt to processing of personal data, such as in the case where a dispute or legal case has to be concluded, or the data is being corrected.
* The right to data portability: this gives the Data Subject the right to ask for any data supplied directly to the Data Controller by him or her, to be provided in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format.
* The right to object: The Data Subject has the right to object to further processing of their data which is inconsistent with the primary purpose for which it was collected, including profiling, automation and direct marketing.
* Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling; Data Subjects have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing.
If you wish to exercise any of your rights as set out above, please email us at email@example.com requesting our ‘subject rights’ request form’.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. As set out above we will only process your data for marketing purposes where we have your expressed consent. You can exercise your right to withdraw your consent from such processing by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
6 Please use the information below to submit a complain to the Commissioner’s office:
As a Data Subject you have the right to make a complaint directly to the supervisory authority within Cyprus, the Commissioner’s Office for the Protection of Personal Data. To submit a complain you must fill in the respective form found here and submit it via email at email@example.com or via post to the address 1 Iasonos str. 1082, Nicosia, Cyprus.
For further information or queries regarding Data Privacy and Data Protection please visit www.dataprotection.gov.cy/ for the Commissioner’s Office.